Let us help you get settled in.
1. Every winter thing you own. But then also every summer thing you own. Bring everything. Own the elements.
2. Those boots that are perfectly worn in, so they're new but they're not like, new new.
3. Every pair of black jeans you've ever owned.
4. A fan. This is one isn't funny it's just a real thing you'll want.
5. Birkenstocks that you bought for camp when you were younger but just kind of got hip again but just also went out of style which kind of makes them hip again. Maybe don't bring them. Idk.
6. Your friend's cousin's half-brother's ID that you can use as a fake cause it toootally looks like you if you hold it far away and squint a little.
7. So many fucking socks ;)
8. A garbage can to throw your orientation pamphlets into.
9. A recycling bin to put the orientation pamphlets in after you realize that we recycle here. You can also recycle your garbage can.
10. a tote for when you realize your backpack isn't quite doing it for you
11. Not this
12. Maybe this
13. A vape
14. Books and school stuff probably.
15. This Wesleyan slang index courtesy of the Wesleyan Class of '66
16. And, lastly, these words of wisdom: